MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xanderssen windsman !!!

2 posters

Go down

xanderssen windsman !!! Empty xanderssen windsman !!!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:30 pm

xanderssen windsman !!! Attachmentxanderssen windsman !!! Sailor_zps28992037

The best way to compare this figure is to compare it with the Xanderssan Sailor (nexus).

Now both figures have their uses. I, in particular, like how the Xanderssan Windsman has both the "PARRY" and high defense value coupled at the 3rd to the last slot of life. This makes him a lot more geared towards surviving a direct assault. That's almost a guaranteed 18 defense against close combat with the minimum 1-3 on a 1d6 parry roll. Roll a "5 or a 6" on that 1d6 parry and you essentially have a 20 defense against close combat which is usually enough to deter most figures.

I'm not a 100% sure about the description, but if the repair marker helps him stay at that Parry/Defend Slot? then all the better.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

xanderssen windsman !!! Empty Re: xanderssen windsman !!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 am

Is this a golem figure? Why does it have a repair marker?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:44 am

Sculpt is cool, stats is ok too, i think he should wield ventias mask hehe
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

anything with submerge is good in my book Very Happy. the chance to hit 1st is always good.

i'm not sure wats da point cost of dis guy but early disruption can be big give him something like smoke or even forgebreaker. if u want 2 gamble go for blacksledge try to go for the support. sometimes that can cripple an army. if possible give him 2 submesible golem one with k-bow and another with stone shatter Very Happy.

honestly i haven't met dis fig in da field.

WARNING!!!!
submerge needs for you to go 1st to be effective Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 am

I think it's a TYPO at the main website. It's looks like a regular Astrix damage sign. It's not a golem figure and there visually is NO repair mark. I just based the repair mark comment on Typhon's description.

The xanderssen windman is not a wave-type speed figure. It's meant to move in a group at the start. A potion of water breathing can help him swim better and benefit a +2 to the defense when in water though.

I see great potential in it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum