MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!! Empty Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!!

Post by Admin Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 am

Honestly, It really feels great to see this guy back in active duty. Zeroin30 is an MK force to be reckoned with! With a heart and passion for the game bigger than any MK Dice or Titan or MDF that I have ever seen.
Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!! Warwhitelionconcept
It must be destiny that we have him back after a long time since the old www.theconquest.com.ph website went down. 

By the way, you can check him out in the movie that was made in his honor: "Zero Dark Thirty"

Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!! 220px-ZeroDarkThirty2012Poster

I kid of course but we literally are glad to have him here. lets greet him through the usual Socials: Facebook etc...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!! Empty Re: Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!!

Post by Zeroin30 Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:51 am

Thanks for the warm welcome war consort.. hello to everyone.. Im an elven fanatic.. but i collect all types of MK figs.. hope to visit manila soon, and play with you guys...
Zeroin30
Zeroin30

Back to top Go down

Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!! Empty Re: Lets welcome the man, the Elven Lord himself straight from Singapore: Zeroin30!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:50 pm

welcome sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down