MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A challenge for the Heiramman Godship!

3 posters

Go down

A challenge for the Heiramman Godship! Empty A challenge for the Heiramman Godship!

Post by Celestial Striker Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Please grant my humble request for a challenge at the title.

500 point standard faction challenge on Saturday May 4, 2013...

Great Heiramman God Roy will you accept my challenge???
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

A challenge for the Heiramman Godship! Empty Re: A challenge for the Heiramman Godship!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:51 pm

wow sabik sa games? dami china challenge ah haha!

Back to top Go down

A challenge for the Heiramman Godship! Empty Re: A challenge for the Heiramman Godship!

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 am

The Overlord seeks to command and conquer. He did nearly win it the last.

Best of luck to both players... but if it were me? I'm hooting for a certain Elven Lord CHAMPION by the name of Bromknight... talk about nobility.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 am

Yep! Time for Raymond to raise the banner of the elven hosts! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 am

Bromknight is the very reason why I would like to obtain thy noble title...

If the Ancient elves favor me in my quest I am pretty sure that the noble champion Bromknight will go after me, giving me the chance to engage in a SERIOUS glorious duel with him.
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 am

I would gladly accept the challenge but not this saturday. I need to bring amara to a couple of doctors for follow up I'm not sure till wat time we will finish.

The thought of Bromknight going after the title is the same reason why I took the title as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bromknight Wed May 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Ha ha ha, I thought we're playing for elemental freeholds challenge. Just prepared an army for that. I'll try to make another EL army for Saturday, see yah guys
Bromknight
Bromknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:51 pm

There's an open title for EF.. I think Rino and Roger will also play for it this Sat Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bromknight Thu May 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh well, looks that there are a lot of title challenges, would there be an LE reward event?
Bromknight
Bromknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Chuck mentioned he will ask fred for some LEs but no confirmation yet. I have a suggestion.... this would help all those players who are selling and also those who need the item/relic/figs... why don't we post the items for sale as prices and set an entry amount to match for it?

ex:

Tyrsis @ 300php
we have around 5 players on a normal day
100php entry amount for the tourney
300php will go to the owner of tyrsis
200php goes to store credits

* owner of the item will not play to be fair.

just a suggestion Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I think I love this suggestion!!!
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 12:36 am

This is a good suggestion. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 am

here yeh here yeh!!! yup I agree.

I'm thinking of a GEARS of war tournament to kick off season 2 with a similar premise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 am

pre "GEARS" of war ulit hahahaha sssssooooooo ibig sabihin Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down