MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title!

2 posters

Go down

The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title! Empty The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title!

Post by Celestial Striker Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Thy Great Patriarch Nye! Since current Dragon God Roger is unable to contest for the title, for the moment, I  toowould like to have a taste of Domina's caressing love.

Will thy Great Patriarch grant me the chance to face me in a 500 point duel for Domina's touch???
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title! Empty Re: The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Game on! Smile

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title! Empty Re: The Quest for Domina's Love: A challenge for the Shyft Patriarch Title!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 pm

I don't know how long can I hold on to this title... I don't have any decent summoners hahaha! Oh well, for the love of the game... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:15 am

For the love of Domina! cheers
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 am

If you want sir, I can do weekdays para sa sat mkapagprepare tayo! =)
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:05 am

Thursday and Friday i'm good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:38 am

hehehe you guys aren't playing conquest again are you?

Domina's hand/hands require tender carressing...

Hmmm... the Shyft are afterall part of the Axis of evil... I think I may succumb to her allure afterall...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Great conqueror Nye will thee give me a chance to fight ye again in the great shyft title???
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:40 pm

sure bro Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 am

This is another challenge for a rematch, since patriarch Nye challenges me once more for the overlord title! Twisted Evil
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

haha! sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Guy's Domina likes chocolate.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 12:12 am

Admin wrote:Guy's Domina likes chocolate.

Yup..the egg-shaped ones. alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:11 am

WTF egg shaped chocolate's that domina holdinh brown chocolates is a source of all nightmares man!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 5:38 pm

yup... egg shaped squared ones... good luck...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down