MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathspeaker, Overlord and Dragon god title challenge

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deathspeaker, Overlord and Dragon god title challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Deathspeaker, Overlord and Dragon god title challenge

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 am

@ roger & rino: I have to resched my challenge till next ish, got to prepare on something important for this week...

@ ralph: challenge for the overlord title is still on (I made that army long time ago haha!)

Back to top Go down

Deathspeaker, Overlord and Dragon god title challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Deathspeaker, Overlord and Dragon god title challenge

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:23 am

@nye good luck sir!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Two Thumbs Up!!! Good luck @nye!!! Push and push and Push!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 2:59 am

I think it's time to reclaim the DC title.. Master Rino, prepare your army this saturday Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Mon May 27, 2013 11:49 am

I support you in your quest, my northern brother... Nice matches last sunday btw hehehe
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 am

I support you in your quest, my northern brother... Nice matches last sunday btw hehehe
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Kossak wrote:I think it's time to reclaim the DC title.. Master Rino, prepare your army this saturday Twisted Evil

Glad to see you back in spirit!!!
Come forth and be ready to kiss the canvass bwahahaha!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Celestial Striker wrote:I support you in your quest, my northern brother... Nice matches last sunday btw hehehe

Evil or Very Mad Prepare to back up those words with action. I'm challenging the Solonavi Overlord to a duel!!!

The cyclops eye of the "AXIS OF EVIL" is upon you... you can start What a Face running now...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue May 28, 2013 12:52 am

haha i want to see how the axis of evil will do against the overlord
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 am

haha i want to see how the axis of evil will do against the overlord
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Tue May 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Looks like I may have to reschedule your challenge AXIS LORD. The Scrying Eye saw a HUGE BAND OF DRAGON WARRIORS APPROACHING THE BLACK TOWER... It seems that I am what remains of the Celestial Bloodline. Having these 2 guys on my back is no joke.. Nonetheless I shall prepare a Solonavi army incase I still have enough in me to defend the title hehehe Very Happy
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 2:44 pm

WOW running starts early lol!

Admin wrote:
Celestial Striker wrote:I support you in your quest, my northern brother... Nice matches last sunday btw hehehe

Evil or Very Mad Prepare to back up those words with action. I'm challenging the Solonavi Overlord to a duel!!!

The cyclops eye of the "AXIS OF EVIL" is upon you... you can start What a Face running now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 pm

As I've said in the previous thread, "ONE CHILD AT A TIME"... lol!
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:45 pm

does da child in da mirror count lol!

if so put the mirror down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 4:15 pm

He's probably running TOWARDS the enemy Dracs?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

@ rino looks that way man he preffers bigger foe. (literally lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 4:57 pm

But but but... I was gonna use the Solonavi Celestial Titan?! is there any drac bigger than that? hehehe ... well maybe a storm dragon qualifies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:01 pm

lol! my thoughts exactly he still counts. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 am

Well, Overlord. I think you should set your priorities right. I think you should do the title challenge first since this is the one that really counts. And I wanna see how you will fare against the 'ax man' Rino. Twisted Evil

Would you run or fight? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:30 am

I would love to see this Match Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 2:30 pm

ODJN7 wrote:Well, Overlord. I think you should set your priorities right. I think you should do the title challenge first since this is the one that really counts. And I wanna see how you will fare against the 'ax man' Rino. Twisted Evil

Would you run or fight? Twisted Evil

Knowing the Overlord, he will stand and fight especially against me. Let's have ourselves a good old fashion brawl
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 am

So I guess he accepted your challenge then?

Would've wanted to see this match..ikwento nyo nalang..hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Thu May 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Yes I did sir. Since you are not coming this sat. my schedule became a bit more flexible. His challenge is too hard to resist hehe.
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2