MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here

Post by Admin Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 WarlockvsBeatsmaster

The Atlantean Empire Title on the line. The contenders couldn't be any more fiercer than this:

Arvin with Magus Alment Lan, Magus Anunub, Maelstorm Golem, and a swarm mixture of golem familiars and utem guardsmen to avoid threadcutters and such... His main trick is to cast mechanoid on himself to transform his army into Implant Channel and Technomantic Overload puppets!

vs

Rino's Magus Tivon on technocat with Karrudan's Bow, Iron Wolf on ELite warhorse with Thunder Javelin, 2 x Delphana Master ** (Tome of Brass and Tome of Weirding) , * Delphana master (Principles of technomancy) , Steelhands Adventuring Company. Sporting 4 copies of mechanoid.

XXXXXXXX

This match up was real exciting.

- I got first turn and proceeded to cast 3 x mechanoids. To my surprise "ALL OF THEM GOT COUNTERED" by the master counterspeller Magus Alment Lan. Magus Tivon and a double-timed conveniently very close.
I almost made a face palm with the main strat of my army detained for a turn. I opted to move Tivon forward and away from the rest of my army in fear of a possible Kbow explosion in my face. Obviously not a good start.

- Arvin Proceeds to move out his army and casts mechanoid ,uncontested, on him self. He moves his armies bruisers forward.

- My turn I browse the two browse cost mechanoid spells in hopes of recasting them again.

eventually I was able to cast the mechanoid spells but Ironwolf and his mount got wiped out by the flurry combination of technomantic overload and Implant channel.

Magus Tivon seeks vengeance. With 2 successful break away roll attempts, He manages to escape the small pack of henchmen to kill of the Golem and severely cripple Anunub and Alment Lan.

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Smooth_Sailing_Can
I would like to say it was smooth sailing, but the match was far far from that as we head towards the end, Objectives mattered the most afterall. I had only secured 1 objective and Arvin had the center populated by 3 Utem guardsmen. His own closer objective only had one figure standing on it and was near death..

My plan was incredibly simple. Dismount Magus Tivon and cast implant channel from the two delphana masters to shoot at the weakened figure *kill it* and occupy it with a break-away technocat or just simply move Magus Tivon on top of the token. That would have been end-game... but of course the fates cursed me as I rolled 2 x critical misses back to back for Both instances of Implant channel!!! affraid 

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 99flaming-snake-eyes-dice

With that blunder Arvin was able to secure his token easily after that. (2 tokens for him)

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Game-over
Now it looked "game over for me" especially since only a few minutes were literally left and I only had 1 last turn to "TURN" things around. I was First player and whatever I did must secure me objective tokens till his own turn.

Defying Fate... I had one last trick up my sleeve.

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 6C8478966-nn_costello_teleport_050209.blocks_desktop_medium

I push casted Technomantic recall to bring Magus Tivon and the technocat with my standard delpahana master.

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 5108384ae1c78.preview-500
Proceeded to Mounted bound push Point Blank Shoot for a 5 damage and distributed enough to kill the two of the 3 figures currently occupying the center objective. Fortunately the 3rd one was already demoralized. Laughing 

Last action was for the weak delphana master to doubletime and claim the center objective.
Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Foot-chick
TOUCHDOWN!!!

Fortunately none of his other figures could no longer make the sprint to contest the center objective.

An Absolutely Down the wire Great game from an exceptionally Great Foe. Looking forward to the next Atlantean title match challenge!!! Next time I might not be so lucky.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here

Post by Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 am

But the day or the NIGHT? ...
is not over yet...

IMPERIAL EMPEROR!!! (Atlantis Empire TITLE MATCH)
Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 GEDC0460_zpsc57786dc
The Atlantean General warriorjex Brings out his impressive GOLEM army
Maelstorm Golem with Paragon's Shield and Cloak of the Dervish. Together with him are just Two of THE MOST THREATENING Magus ever: Magus Alment Lan and the great and powerful Magus Anendu!!!
and readies himself to take on the MACHINE!!!
Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 GEDC0461_zps845f99ab
Emperor Warcon brings out his Latest MACHINE ARMY !!!
Syndak wielding Gear Shield, Venthia's Mask, and magestone bracers. He shares his defense with an all powerful "21" from Phalanx. He's also protected by a tri-fecture of Magi in the form of a Turaj wielding Magus Anendu, Standard Delphana Master, and Carotep of Surok! MECHA-MECHA army
(@_@)
The match had warcon's army casting at least 3 mechanoid illusions while at the same time being able to counter the majority of spells being casted from warriorjex side. Syndak Flew in from above and took care of both Opposing Magus (not being able to kill anunub). The 24 defense had much to do with his being so Bold.

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Pacrimfight
The main highlight of the game was the BRUTAL Slugfest between the well shielded Maelstorm Golem versus the Mecha-Syndak. Maelstorm kept attempting to roll a "12" to capture the drac. Syndak had an equally hard time dealing with the High defense of the Maelstorm plus the effectiveness of Dodge leading to damage via Paragon's shield. If not for Syndak's Imperial Legion demo-auto 2 clicks heal, then things would have been way harder than expected.

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Adrammelech
vs
Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 MaelstromGolem

Hats off to both awesome players... but only one of them emerges an Emperor...
STILL!!!

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Tumblr_mrbtdsXy3r1rfyiu4o1_1280
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aether210 Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 pm

I challenge the Emperor!

aether210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 am

nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am

aether210 wrote:I challenge the Emperor!
Challenge accepted :-) ... but it will have to be on the 12th. Bday ni Empress this saturday :-) .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:05 am

I challenge thee reigning emperor for a title match
Feb 15 we must battle for thee title
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Challenge accepted! Mage prince.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 am

Challenge for the title tom haha Twisted Evil 
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm

how many challenges na yan?  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 am

3rd challenge for the title this sat  Twisted Evil 
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 am

whoa!!!!

young prince has some new confidence Very Happy

i wish i can see this match!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm

warriorjex wrote:3rd challenge for the title this sat  Twisted Evil 

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Its-time1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 am

hmmm... This I want to see Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:48 am

Admin wrote:
warriorjex wrote:3rd challenge for the title this sat  Twisted Evil 

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Its-time1

LIKE Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 am

Atlanteans are weak  Twisted Evil

DARE:
AEs vs Dark Crusaders/Necropolis Sect
3k standard conquest game  
bet: 1,000 gold (emperors cup)

Twisted Evil Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:32 am

Congratulations to our new EMPEROR - Warriorjex!!!

Atlantis / Atlantean Empire = "EMPEROR Warriorjex" - challenge here - Page 2 Emperorpic_zpsb4cda5a4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2