MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

Post by Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:37 am

Most people see Deathspeaker Aerodon and laugh how much points he soaked. Same could be said when I fielded Domina :-)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

Post by Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:38 am

My Next DC army will make you scream in wonder and amazement...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:19 am

I would like to see if i would scream once I c it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 am

Congrats to Deathspeaker Rino!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 pm

It's an interesting army with a 1st turn explode undead combo. Thanks as always to Nye for sretching my brain out to find a way to deal with his army. I had some unlucky and a few very lucky explode rolls.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:15 am

sometimes I ask myself, when to stop challenging...

hmmmmm... I love the game... so....

NEVER! hahaha!

July 13, 2013 - are you good with the date master deathspeaker? Twisted Evil 

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 Tes_undead

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 Gw2orrianundead2

The Deathspeaker accepts your challenge and will answer it with death incarnate!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 am

challenge for the title - July 20, 2013 Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Prepare to meet your doom!!!
Challenge accepted!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Challenge for the title - Aug 31, 2013 Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:49 am

Deathspeaker IMMORTALS!!! (Dark Crusader TITLE MATCH)

"The dead re-emerged from the grave to conquer the living. The Darkness of the Night Loomed over the Land as the Sun didn't show any signs of it coming back."

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 GEDC0453_zpsc2dce43a
Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 GEDC0454_zps807a577e
Nye's "Kbow" Valkyrie Tazia and "POWER COUNTERSPELLER" Zombie Baron vs DEATHSPEAKER Warcon's Order of the Crescent Sword Adventuring company Immortal Deathspeaker Darq and  "Shocking" Zombie Baron.
Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 GEDC0457_zpsdfc264ab
Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 GEDC0455_zpsab99468c

The "RISK" were high as the number of Figures on the table were few. Nye had planned a powerful counterspell based army with Valkyrie Tazia as the Stealthy assassin and the Turaj enhanced Zombie Baron counterspeller and Old Man Scholar Maleficius Objective token  Stasis combo.
I fielded Darq with the Galeshi sunsword, Gear shield, and magestone bracers combo. What made it even more durable is the presence of the 3 call familiar detonating Zombies recycling via either shockwave or double-time to death to trigger the Order of the Crescent sword healing!
Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 GEDC0456_zps85ebddd0
The game had Darq doubletiming 23 inches towards the enemy while Tazia was still trying to set-up. Tazia had to take flight to avoid the Vampire's evil clutches. Her Flight was met by a double-timing Zombie Baron with 3 *weak detonating zombies" reanimating in base. The zombie's had only two turn opportunities to take Tazia down while soaring in order to prevent the KBOW bomb.
The game progressed with the death of Tazia Mid-air but ramped with excitement as  Scholar Maleficius was able to cast "Ward of Light" to freeze the battlefield. But of course , as almost always, the caster of the ward of light managed to roll a total "3" from the 2d6 which broke the spell.
Many more shockwaves after that, and the DC TITLE Holder emerges victorius still.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:32 am

Challenge for the title - Sept 28, 2013 Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:27 am

Challenge for the title - Nov 9, 2013 Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Kossak wrote:Challenge for the title - Nov 9, 2013 Twisted Evil 
Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 Dark-grim-reaper_00222396

Challenge Accepted!!! Let's see what you've learned...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

General Kossak submits loyalty to the Dark Crusader's Master - Deathspeaker Aeradon!

This will just be a sparring match to learn more from my master Smile

It's been a while since our last game hehe! I will unleash a totally different build and "unique/LE" for this game. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Kossak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 am

Challenge for the title - Nov 9, 2013
Challenge for the title - Nov. 16, 2013 Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Challenge for the DC title - Nov 30, 2012
hope it pushes through this time Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Good match Master Deathspeaker Aeradon...
Rest for the meantime...
The order of Vladd will take it from here.
I will lead our minions, zombies and vampires for now.

Glory to the Dark Crusader!!!
I will make sure to wreck havoc to all other factions and keep the glory of the Dark Crusader!

- General Kossak Darkbringer

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 OrderOfVladd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Keep in mind that the true deathspeaker will once again rise and lay claim to what you burrowed "General"!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:24 am

A horde of zombies and blood demons led by Aeradon's Hound swarmed general kosssak's castle! The unknown horde was believed to be controlled by a dark prince from the south who wishes to overthrow the general's control over the Dark Crusaders.

"General, It's an anticipated move since we imprisoned Aeradon the deathspeaker a few weeks ago but I have successfully defended our post from the attack" - Delara

"formidable as ever, be on your guard always and slash the heads off of anyone who tries to oppose us!" - General Kossak

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 DCTitlepics_zps93bce172

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 3 OrderOfVladd

(Thanks to Carlo for a great game last sat!)

Last edited by Kossak on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:38 am

Battle report?? Hehe
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:12 am

Be weary "General"! The true Deathspeaker will once again comforth and reclaim whats rightfully his  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Enjoy your false reign for now! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Be weary "General"! The true Deathspeaker will once again comforth and reclaim whats rightfully his Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Enjoy your false reign for now!  Twisted Evil 

another deathspeaker? blasphemy! the order of vladd shall reign forever!

bring fort your so called army and my lieutenants will crush them like insects! har! har!  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 am

Kossak wrote:
Be weary "General"! The true Deathspeaker will once again comforth and reclaim whats rightfully his  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Enjoy your false reign for now!  Twisted Evil 

another deathspeaker? blasphemy! the order of vladd shall reign forever!

bring fort your so called army and my lieutenants will crush them like insects! har! har!  Twisted Evil 

just so you know "General" there were 7 deathspeakers originally hehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next