MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Go down

"RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Empty "RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Post by Admin Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:25 pm

"RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? MK-STARTER

Raydan Marz in the STARTER!!! He's got to be the guy in the lower right. definitely him.

His Omen's Pose was cool and seemingly relaxed.

This new pose ... man this new pose... is DOWNRIGHT THREATENING!!!

Pointing his massive sword Directly at his opponent.

He's not wielding his pistol, so this time I believe he'll be a true melee beast instead! = Charge and crushing blow.

He seems to be pointing at only one figure. He probably won't have sweep.

The pointing of his sword may also be interpreted as Leading or pointing to his army to attack. = Command

His Battlescars have made him quit the Tough guy = Toughness with an 18 or 19 defense?

What's your take?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

"RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Empty Re: "RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Your assumptions seem correct bro. I'm thinking he'll be a purely melee monster this time around.

Back to top Go down

"RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Empty Re: "RAYDAN MARZ" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:58 pm

No Draconum in this new set???

And what is that fig in the upper right corner? Looks like a Shyft fig to me...wonder what it does?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:01 pm

hopefully at a cheaper cost. Doesn't have to have command from start to finish. Amazing that his costume is retained. That's no ordinary blade.. that's an Atlantean Magestone powered vibroblade. It kind of "saws" into an opponent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:02 pm

ODJN7 wrote:No Draconum in this new set???

And what is that fig in the upper right corner? Looks like a Shyft fig to me...wonder what it does?

Yeah.. reminds me of the Older Shyft version.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down