MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Go down

"HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Empty "HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Post by Admin Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:27 pm

"HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Harrowblade

My first instinctive question... is why is he kneeling down?
Is he tracking something? = Pathfinder
He's got a big sword = Swordtype attack
Is he hiding? = stealth
Is he gauging weighing his odds against an opponent? = Hex?
Is he a Fan of Russel Crowe's "Gladiator" = Picking up dust from the ground and "feeling" the battle field?
His hair cut reminds me of an Ub-Khan= Broken tusk

What's your take?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

"HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Empty Re: "HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:54 pm

My guess is he got tired of surging all day and so he's taking a little breather..hehe!

I'm hoping against all hope that this time he has Charge at least. In any case, would it be legal to field this figure and Khan Harrowblade in the same army? This guy is just "Harrowblade". I wonder why they dissed the title?

Back to top Go down

"HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt? Empty Re: "HARROWBLADE" Let's speculate! What stats will it have based on the sculpt?

Post by Admin Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 pm

He does look more like a tracker here.

He reminds me of Snow's sculpt... hehehe now two of them get to play chess on the ground.

Maybe this was during his "younger" years?

I have a feeling the kneeling makes him looks stealthy = stealth
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down