MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Power

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Road to Power - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to Power

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:39 am

I am finally able to check the site!Razz 

@Roy: your story for Tyrsis is really interesting. Can't wait to read about his next exploits! Keep 'em coming!Very Happy 

P.S.: Any chance there would be a story of him and Blackthorn meeting/working together again?Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:35 am

@roger possibly this is based on game dat i will b playing using him malay natin the opportunity might come up Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 pm

what's next for tyrsis???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 am

by da looks of things avatar will be next for tyrsis war and death Very Happy

hopefully i can get famine as well para completo n silang deads k tyrsis wahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm

I bid the green lizard good luck on his quest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 am

Chapter 6

Dusk quickly turned to night.

In the middle of the Draconum encampment Jarl, Ryjalon and Tyrsis can be found near a well lit fire. Ryjalon sitting besides Jarl that is still gazing deeply at the remaining part of pestilence. Tyrsis suddenly uttered while lying down and curled beside the flames “Till when will you keep ogling at that filthy thing!” intended for Jarl. Jarl responded while placing the eye in the burlap sack and tossing it near Tyrsis “I was hoping to get all four of them however you got him first!”. Tyrsis aroused with what he heard and suddenly sat up while staring at Jarl. Ryjalon’s attention was also caught by the remark and suddenly threw a piercing gaze at Jarl.

Jarl smiled at Tyrsis and glreamed at Ryjalon. Tyrsis snarled at Jarl “Is this a dwarven humor friend!?”. “I don’t find it humorous!” Ryjalon hissed in response. Jarl smirked at Ryjalon and said “ I’m in no joking mood as well young whelps!”. Normally Ryjalon and Tyrsis would be offended with that remark but considering Jarl’s age an knowledge they did not take offence. “You two heard rumors, I saw all four of them along with different hoo ba loo of troops!” Jarl responded. “I saw all four of them in the mouth of Nepharus Mons.”With that comment the two Draconums undivided attention was caught. Jarl added “It wouldn’t have been to my advantage if I gave out my location at that time! I was greatly outnumbered!”. “I wasn’t able to hear what their purpose but they all went on different locations.” Jarl continued to narrate. “Pestilence was the easiest to track among the four due to the stench!” the old dwarf continued. Noticing the unwavering attention of the two Draconums the old dwarf continued to narrate “While I continue to track Pestilence I asked a few of my friends and former colleges from my dungeon crawling days to help me track the other three without engaging them!”. “I just got word from Raydan Marz that a few leagues from this general location that the red clad horseman was seen killing a few Orcs that spotted them!”. “Raydan Marz!” hissed Tyrsis. “At ease friend, he doesn’t have qualms against you but it is clear to me that he is a well know Atlantean General.” responded Jarl. “Hear me friend!” added Jarl. “Right now Raydan is both an Atlantean General and a treasured friend that can aid your cause and mine.” says Jarl. “He has valued intelligence from within the Empire and around him!” Jarl added. “After learning that another horseman is close by I decided to pounce on Pestilence before they can rejoin and it may be harder to deal with both of them at the same time!”.  “Alas when I got to him the two of you already got to him.” Jarl added with a frown on his face. “I vow to you that I will get the Horseman that they call War!” Jarl vowed to Tyrsis and Ryjalon. “Aye! Old friend does those short legs of your have the ability to out speed this young and strong wings!” Ryjalon responded with a slight grin. Tyrsis still not convinced where Jarl’s loyalty lies.

Tyrsis growled at Jarl “I’m still uncertain that I can trust you old man! Having the knowledge that you have allies within the empire!” Then Tyrsis stood in front of Jarl while the dwarf remained seated and unfazed. Jarl simply replied “Young’n winning your trust is not my battle right now!”. Ryjalon sat idle while Tyrsis and Jarl engaged in their conversation. Jarl added “I’m unaware of your quarrel against the Empire or if you took your affiliation with Blackthorn who considers you as a friend and Black power Rebel traitor at the same time in to heart!”. “Absent Draconum features still bore the Draconum symbol what about you!” said Jarl to Tyrsis with a slight glare in his eyes. Ryjalon having heard enough stood between the two saying “You both have a lot to prove to bear the Draconum symbol!”. Having loyal to the Draconums since being hatched and had never had any other faction affiliation at all felt that he should stop this before it can escalate to a worse event. “I trust the two of you as brothers and looked past the possibility of using the Draconums strengths to your own personal cause!” said Ryjalon. Having bonds formed with both Tyrsis with the battle of the eggs and the most recent experience that they had together and with Jarl way back in their dungeon crawling days with the few instances that they worked together was enough to trust the dwarf. “Right now as we are in need of information Raydan Marz can possibly aid us knowing where he stands in the empire!” Ryjalon says to Tyrsis. “However he has close ties with Magus Almet Lan!” Ryjalon emphasized on Jarl. “Right now all we can do is trust our banner and I promise that if any one betrays us I will be the one hunting down the poor soul and put his head on a stake a place it on top of the dragon shrine for everyone to see!” Ryjalon added. Sensing the threat behind Ryjalons message Jarl uttered to both Ryjalon and Tyrsis “I heed your warnings and it is clear to me where I stand.” . “I know where my allegiance lay.” Added Jarl and started to stand up. Tyrsis “ I as well know where my allegiance lay!” Tyrsis turned and returned to where he lay.

While Tyrsis walks away Jarl Mentioned “Be that as it may you will not best me with the other three!”. Tyrsis knowing what the old dwarf’s referring to turned his head so that his good eye can see the dwarf and let out a grin the uttered “You can try old dwarf you’re the set of legs that you have it is a physical impossibility!”. “Aye young whelp but the task on hand is not a foot race!” Jarl said in response. After hearing Jarl’s reply Tyrsis once again faced Jarl and said “What are you proposing old dwarf?!?!”. Knowing numerous amount of dwarfs those remarks mean different contents than what they said. Jarl smirked at Tyrsis and said “Aye a Black Powder could only know that there’s more to the message!” Tyrsis turned and uttered “More Dwarf than Draconum!”. Ryjalon looked at the both of them with a confused look in his eyes and started shaking his head and said “Who’s the whelp now!”. Both Tyrsis and Jarl let out a hearty laugh. Ryjalon still confused had no choice but to simply walk away shaking his head. Once the laughter subsided Tyrsis said queried to Jarl “Out with it then dwarf the confused mystic’s already gone!”. Jarl replied “I was thinking of a little wager!”. Tyrsis knowing the Jolly nature of Dwarfs and enjoys competition and  putting wagers simply kept quiet and started to listen. Jarl noticed that he has Tyrsis’ undivided attention and continued what he had in mind “You kill more horsemen than I win!”. “If you do I will aide your cause loyally and absent questions and hesitation!” Jarl added. “If you win?” Tyrsis queried.

Jarl simply turned and reach over in a burlap sack that he carried. He then turned to face Tyrsis and aimed a spear once held by an avatar named Famine. With a grin Jarl uttered “Now there’s only two left!”. Tyrsis’ eyes widen and let out a grin himself. Tyrsis said “Aye, you’re not that far behind then!”. “Be quick dwarf I will claim the next two!” Tyrsis added. Jarl replied “You better rest then young whelp so that those wings of your can give you the speed that you would need! Tomorrow this starts at dawn!” Jarl turned and laid to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 am

long over due Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2